For orders placed through our website, we only accept PayPal (Friend & Friends ), Zelle, Cashapp, and Apple Pay. Online orders currently only accept a single form of payment.
Stock Availability & Backorders
Product availability on our website is live. In the case that an item you have ordered is out of stock, you will be notified by email letting you know what item or items are out of stock and your new total.
If you would like to be notified when an out of stock item is available, you may click on the email notification to the right of the item. Please note, you will need have created an account and be logged in to utilize this feature.
This will give you the option to receive an email when the item returns to stock. This feature is not an order or backorder, and does not hold pricing. It is a simple reminder that an item you were interested in is now available.
* Please note, this email notification is part of a scheduled event. It is possible to sell out before the emails are triggered.
We gladly accept backorders for most products, and also try to hold sale prices whenever possible on backordered items. Occasionally an item can not be backordered or a price may not be able to be held on a backorder.
Due to the complexities involved, we ask that you please give us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, to place an item on backorder.
California Ammunition Orders
How to Order:
To order ammo and ship to your Dealer, we will need the following documentation from your Dealer, sent to us:
A Copy of the FFL or AVL License and Contact Information for you so that we can reach you to process the order after your Dealers Info has been set up. After your dealer has been setup, we must finish processing your order over the phone. Web orders cannot be processed at this time.
Natchez is proud to accept international customers and we welcome the opportunity to fulfill your shooting sports needs. International orders can be fulfilled regardless of the country of origination for the order, provided that the final shipping destination for the order is within the United States.
Shipping restrictions for international orders are based on the final U.S. shipping destination, and not on the country of order origination.
All internet orders will be shipped FedEx Ground Residential, FedEx Home Delivery, or FedEx SmartPost. Please note that SmartPost is a collaboration between FedEx and USPS. USPS will do the finally delivery. IF your shipping address is not one serviced by USPS, you WILL NOT receive your order.
It will be returned and will require additional shipping charges to reship. Please ensure you have a valid Postal address. SmartPost deliveries can take twice as long as standard FedEx ground.
If you need a package sent via Air Service you will need to email your order in at email@example.com.
All damaged shipments must be reported to us as soon as possible. We will file a claim with the shipper and replace or credit as needed as soon as the claim process is complete. The length of time to complete the claim varies, but is usually within 10 business days.
Any shortages need to be reported to us as soon as possible.
In the event of any damage or shortage, all boxes and packaging regarding that order, must be kept on hand until the problem has been resolved and any claims paid in full. To report a damage or shortage, please email our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware we do not accept returns on ammunition, under garments, or used merchandise. We accept returns within 15 days of the package being received. If you are making a return outside of this time, or if you have any questions or concerns about making a return, please feel free to email our Customer Service department.
Restricted Items by Area of Residence (Non-International)
Due to individual municipal or state laws, we may not be able to sell or ship some items to your area. Ultimately it is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of their federal, state, and local laws. Such restrictions may include, but are by no means limited to, the following examples:
- Ammo: NY, DC, HI, MA, IL* (see note below), CA
- Blanks: NY
- Bows: MA, DC, New York, NY
- Crossbows: MA, DC, New York, NY
- Crossbow Bolts: CT, MA, DC
- Folding & Collapsible Stocks: CT, CA, DC, HI, MA, NJ, Chicago, IL, Cicero, IL, Columbus, OH, Dubin, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Cleveland, OH, Dayton, OH, Toledo, OH
- Muzzleloaders: IL, MA, NJ, DC, RI, HI
- Pepper Spray: CA, MA, NJ, RI, HI, IN, MI, NY, PA, WI
- Reloading Items: MA
- Slingshots: IL, NJ, DC, NY, NM, CT, DE
- Certain Solvents: CA – VOC Restrictions
- Stun Guns: MA, NJ, NY, CA
- Magazines > 10: NY, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, NJ, RI, IL
- Magazines > 12: NY, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, NJ, CA, RI, IL
- Magazines > 15: NY, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, CA, CO, NJ, RI, Cincinnati, OH, IL
- Magazines > 16: NY, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, CO, CA, NJ, RI, Cincinnati, OH, IL
- Magazines > 21: NY, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, CO, CA, NJ, RI, Cincinnati, OH, IL
- Magazines > 31: NY, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, CO, CA, NJ, OR, RI, IL
- Air Rifles & Pistols: IL, CA, MA, NJ, New York, NY, Buffalo, NY, Philadelphia, PA
- Binary Triggers: CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, WA
* Illinois Residents: We are unable to fulfill orders for zip codes starting with 606, 607, and 608. Before orders containing ammunition can be processed, we must have a valid/current copy of your F.O.I.D. card, and state-issued ID or Drivers License. Click here to go to FOID applicaiton.
Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) Shipping
We do accept orders for hazardous materials, but you can only ship up to 50 lbs per box of hazardous materials (powder, primers, fuses) combined. A hazmat fee of $22.99 applies to all hazardous materials shipping.
If you order contains more than 50 lbs of hazardous materials, an additional $22.99 FedEx hazard charge will be added to your order per every additional 50 lbs of hazardous material.
- 0-50 lbs carries a $22.99 hazmat fee
- 51-100 lbs carries an additional $22.99 hazmat fee
- 101-150 lbs carries yet another additional $22.99 hazmat fee
- And so forth.
Ammunition and Primers carry a hazmat fee of $145.00 when shipping via expedited service levels other than standard ground.
Effective 06/28/2022 FedEx will introduce scanning technology that electronically captures the recipient’s first initial and last name, and automatically verifies that age requirements are met for shipments requiring an adult signature at delivery.
The software does not record or store any other personal data (e.g., Driver’s License number, birthdate, home address, etc.). Please visit fedex.com/idscan for additional details.
We are unable to update the shipping address after the package has shipped.
Information & Inventory Checks
We try to provide all the answers that we can in this portion of our web site and in the item descriptions for products. If we have missed a detail and/or you still have question please email us at email@example.com. We will attempt to answer your questions as completely as possible.
Pricing & Typographical Errors
All prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors or price misprints contained on this web site or in our printed ads.
Track Your Order
View your order. If you are not logged in, you will be directed to log in.
View your account. If you are not logged in, you will be directed to log in.